Topas Therapeutics to Participate at Upcoming Industry and Scientific Events
Meet with Topas at the following industry events this fall:
- Sachs 18 th Annual Biotech in Europe Forum
- BIO-Europe® 2018
- Meetings around JP Morgan 36 th Annual Global Healthcare Conference
- Immunology of Diabetes Society Congress 2018
- Antigen-Specific Immune Tolerance Europe Conference
Topas Therapeutics and Boehringer Ingelheim Sign Multi-Year Collaboration and Option Agreement
- Companies join forces in immune tolerance to tackle ADA (anti-drug antibodies)
- Initial focus on next generation vector-based therapeutics
- Boehringer Ingelheim is granted option to in-license several pre-clinical development candidates produced under the collaboration
Topas Therapeutics serves as exclusive translational partner for Collaborative Research Center focused on liver inflammation at University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf
- Funding for Collaborative Research Center (CRC) 841 at University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf (UKE) extended for 4 years in the amount of nearly EUR 15 million.
- Topas Therapeutics will act as exclusive partner for indication expansions and translation of research results into clinical development.