Topas Therapeutics and Boehringer Ingelheim Sign Multi-Year Collaboration and Option Agreement
- Companies join forces in immune tolerance to tackle ADA (anti-drug antibodies)
- Initial focus on next generation vector-based therapeutics
- Boehringer Ingelheim is granted option to in-license several pre-clinical development candidates produced under the collaboration
Topas Therapeutics serves as exclusive translational partner for Collaborative Research Center focused on liver inflammation at University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf
- Funding for Collaborative Research Center (CRC) 841 at University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf (UKE) extended for 4 years in the amount of nearly EUR 15 million.
- Topas Therapeutics will act as exclusive partner for indication expansions and translation of research results into clinical development.
Topas Therapeutics extends its Series A to EUR 18 Million (USD 21 Million) with Boehringer Ingelheim Venture Fund
- Corporate venture fund invests EUR 4 million (USD 5 million) into Topas
- Financing to accelerate clinical trials in autoimmune diseases
- Detlev Mennerich, Ph.D., Investment Manager of BIVF, to join Topas’ Board ofDirectors