Topas Therapeutics serves as exclusive translational partner for Collaborative Research Center focused on liver inflammation at University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf
- Funding for Collaborative Research Center (CRC) 841 at University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf (UKE) extended for 4 years in the amount of nearly EUR 15 million.
- Topas Therapeutics will act as exclusive partner for indication expansions and translation of research results into clinical development.
Topas Therapeutics extends its Series A to EUR 18 Million (USD 21 Million) with Boehringer Ingelheim Venture Fund
- Corporate venture fund invests EUR 4 million (USD 5 million) into Topas
- Financing to accelerate clinical trials in autoimmune diseases
- Detlev Mennerich, Ph.D., Investment Manager of BIVF, to join Topas’ Board ofDirectors
Topas Therapeutics Appoints Rupert Sandbrink, M.D., Ph.D., as Chief Development Officer and Chief Medical Officer
- Highly accomplished pharmaceutical executive with many years of clinical development, medical affairs, and regulatory experience at Bayer and Schering
- To lead Topas’ clinical development and regulatory affairs